MATEC 30HVduo - ... at the end, only the unit costs count
Our Vision - the security guarantee for the future of your company
MATEC 30HVduo is a long-bed machine based on MATEC 30Lduo.
The center has two independent traveling columns with swivel
head (2 x 4 axes).
This makes separate machining of 2 x 3 sides of the work part
possible by transferring the work part to the opposed spindle.
When the machining process is finished, an automation unit
with NC-gripper deposits the work part on a discharge belt.
- Performance Class SK40|HSK-A 63
- X-Axis = 4,000-8,000 mm
- Y-Axis = 600|800 mm
- Z-Axis = 800 mm
- Speed Range: 9.000-42.000 rpm
- Drive Power Motor Spindle: max. 30 kW
- Torque max. 191 Nm
- Swivel head machining center with two separately operating traveling columns with 2 x 4 axes
- Machine concept for serial parts up to a profile diagonal of 120 mm with loading automation by robots or bar loaders
- 6-sided machining with rotary axes and transfer to the counter spindle
- Simultaneous machining of long workpieces with both spindles on the same workpiece
- 2-axis CNC high-performance sawing unit for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- Tool corrections in length and diameter in 2 x 4 axes
- Pendulum machining
- Optionally integrated turning spindles create a double spindle milling|turning center